Räägime välismaalastega, kes on oma koduks valinud Eesti. Jagame põnevaid lugusid ja tähelepanekuid sellest, mida värske kõrvaltvaataja pilk märkab, et inspireerida avatust ja lõimumist. *Vestlused toimuvad inglise keeles. Saatejuhid: Tiina Pärtel ja Kaisa Holsting.
Being born in Ukraine, she fell in love with Estonia and surprisingly came to learn Spanish language and literature here. She is so passionated about dancing, that, when seeing so many girls just waiting for guys to ask them to dancefloor, she decided, she’s going to learn the other side as well and now she’s giving dancing tips for men and women. She is crazy about Estonian pastry kohupiimatasku and she keeps a list of boardgames, that she has played or wants to buy.
Oh and btw, her hair is pretty special too – one side of her hair is blue, other red!
Listen further in the episode itself!
We talk with foreigners who have made Estonia their home and with that inspire more open-mindedness by sharing interesting stories and observations about Estonia that many foreigners with their fresh eyes can offer.
Podcasti “Found in Estonia” viimati lisatud saated
- #8 Ada Hisunova – from Ukraine to Estonia
- #7 Shahab Abarjafari – from Iran/KKTC to Estonia
- #6 Avery Schrader – From Canada to Estonia
- #5 Buluthan Aktaş – From Turkey to Estonia
- #4 Rafiki Salieto – From Spain to Estonia
- Chris Raastad – From USA to Estonia
- Sandra Valle – From Mexico to Estonia
- Rufat Dargahli – from Azerbaijan
- Tiina and Kaisa