Räägime välismaalastega, kes on oma koduks valinud Eesti. Jagame põnevaid lugusid ja tähelepanekuid sellest, mida värske kõrvaltvaataja pilk märkab, et inspireerida avatust ja lõimumist. *Vestlused toimuvad inglise keeles. Saatejuhid: Tiina Pärtel ja Kaisa Holsting.
Working in IT during the day and in the dance world during evenings. Marino started to appreciate Estonian food and the life in Tartu after living in Finland. He shares, how he turned his passion for latin dances into a blooming dance studio. What are the differences between Estonian introverts and Estonian extraverts. How different it might be to take care of some paperwork in Italy vs in Estonia. And Italian espresso vs Estonian coffee.
Let us know, what you enjoyed the most!
We talk with foreigners who have made Estonia their home and with that inspire more open-mindedness by sharing interesting stories and observations about Estonia that many foreigners with their fresh eyes can offer.
Podcasti “Found in Estonia” viimati lisatud saated
- John Avila from Colombia to Estonia – “Before coming to Estonia I was just plain software engineer”
- #14 John Avila from Colombia to Estonia – “Before coming to Estonia I was just a plain software engineer”
- Iryna Krepchuk from Belarus to Estonia
- #12 Jaime Delgado – From Chile to Estonia
- Mathilde Roch-Penet – from France to Estonia
- Taavi Suikkanen – from Finland to Estonia
- Tati Beck – from Brazil to Estonia
- #8 Ada Hisunova – from Ukraine to Estonia
- #7 Shahab Abarjafari – from Iran/KKTC to Estonia
- #6 Avery Schrader – From Canada to Estonia
- #5 Buluthan Aktaş – From Turkey to Estonia
- #4 Rafiki Salieto – From Spain to Estonia
- Chris Raastad – From USA to Estonia
- Sandra Valle – From Mexico to Estonia
- Rufat Dargahli – from Azerbaijan