BOKU (FORTUMO). Mattias Liivak – enterprise marketing and getting world-level customers
In the first grit. podcast live, we discussed marketing with Mattias Liivak – the previous Head of Marketing & PR at Fortumo, one of the most successful startups in Estonia.
• the strategies of account-based marketing;
• getting customers like Google, Amazon, and Spotify;
• announcing an acquisition;
• the lean way of launching new products;
• and many more.
In 2020, Fortumo was acquired by Boku, and today, Liivak serves as VP of Growth Enablement in Boku.
Enjoy the episode! ♡
• Reforge framework – Part 4: Get Out of the ARPU-CAC Danger Zone with Channel Model Fit
• Farnam Street blog – blank sheet method
grit. live was a part of the Aparaadio podcast festival. The episode was hosted by Marelle Ellen, CMO of Promoty, and Andreas Unt.