Stream episode TalTech Podcast | Fluid Dynamics is fairly close to magic! by TalTechi podcast podcast
published on 2023-02-16T11:18:37Z
TalTech Podcast is bringing you inspiration and valuable information about how YOU can start making a difference in the world.
Today, a brand new Master’s Programme of Marine Engineering is brough to your attention by two of the Programme lecturers, Mikloš Lakatoš and Mihhail Afanasjev, and a future student, Kert Ojala.
The Podcast is hosted by TalTech Head of Marketing and an MBA student – Kerdu Lenear.
– What has driven those three interesting people towards marine engineering?
– Why would one need a Master’s Dregree in Marine Engineering in the first place?- What does it mean that naval architecture is an art of compromise?
– What does it take to build colosses, giant cities that operate on the most hostile environment, the sea?If global shipping were considered a country, how would it rank by size?
– Who is the Programme a good match for, who would thrive here?
– What industries from what countries will compete to hire an alumnus?Where and how will the studies take place?
– Why is Kuressaare City on the island of Saaremaa the perfect place to teach the Programme?
– Why was in now the right time to create the Marine Engineering Programme?
– How does the green transition make Marine Engineering more interesting for the engineers?
If you like complicated problems that require complicated solutions that require compromise and optimization – please find out more about TalTech Marine Engineering Programme!